Friday, February 4, 2011

Hosni Mubarak, Tony Blair and George Bush- Mind Blowing technology ! Funny

The Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak, the British Prime Minister, Tony Blair and the American President, George Bush, were having a meeting.
 
 
George Bush was seen touching his ear and murmuring frequently.

“What are you doing?” the other 2 leaders asked him.
“Nothing. This is just a new technology from my country which allows me to communicate with my advisors back home,” replied George.
 
 
Then, Tony was seen touching his throat and murmuring frequently.
“What are you doing?” the other 2 leaders asked him.
“Nothing. This is just a new technology from my country which allows me to talk to my relatives back home,” replied Tony.
 
Hosni was embarrassed. Everyone had his own technology except him. There is no new technology in his country. He had to do something.
 
 
Hosni Mubarak suddenly takes an important document , puts it in his mouth and swallowed it immediately.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!” the other 2 leaders were shocked.
“Nothing. Just sending a fax to Egypt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment